'KickBeat – Special Edition' Drops the Beat on September 16
Put on your kung-fu fighting shoes, because KickBeat – Special Edition is launching on Nintendo Wii U and PlayStation 4 next week.
Zen Studios, the creators of the beloved Zen Pinball and CastleStorm franchises, have revealed that the latest version of its kung-fu/rhythm hybrid, KickBeat, will hit PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Wii U the week of September 16, and will come to Xbox One at a later date. KickBeat combines kung-fu action, intuitive rhythm-based gameplay, and a pounding soundtrack for a rocking experience.
The KickBeat – Special Edition Soundtrack features tracks from a diverse lineup of artists:
- Pendulum – Self vs. Self, Propane Nightmares (Celldweller Remix)
- Celldweller – Switchback, I Can’t Wait
- Marilyn Manson – The Beautiful People
- Shen Yi – War Dance
- POD – Boom
- Papa Roach – Last Resort
- Blue Stahli – Takedown, Scrape, Ultranumb
- Southpaw Swagger – It’s Showtime
- Pre-Fight Hype – It’s Goin Down
- Voicians – Fighters, The Construct
- Rob Zombie – Scum of the Earth
- Styles Beyond – Nine Thou
- Pre-Fight Hype & Southpaw Swagger – Tug-O-War
- enV – Destination, RPM, Vee, Shakestopper, OCP, Bloom
KickBeat – Special Edition offers up a full-length single-player campaign, beautifully hand-drawn animations and a strikingly unique art style. KickBeat – Special Edition will be available starting on September 16 on PlayStation 4 in North America, September 17 on PlayStation 4 in Europe, and Nintendo Wii U on September 18 for $9.99/€9,99/£7.99. The game will also be available on Xbox One at a later date.