HyperX releases Savage memory
HyperX®, a division of Kingston Technology, the independent world leader in memory products, today announced HyperX Savage high-performance memory. HyperX Savage replaces HyperX Genesis and offers experienced enthusiasts, gamers and content creators a cutting edge look. It features a black PCB encompassed by an eye-catching Savage red, asymmetrical heatspreader made of aluminum with a diamond-cut finish. The low profile makes it a perfect for oversized CPU coolers.
Shipping now, HyperX Savage is available in high-speed frequencies from 1600MHz to 2400MHz, and in capacities of 4GB and 8GB single modules and 8GB to 32GB dual-channel or quad-channel kits. The high speeds help increase system performance and ultra-responsive multitasking. HyperX Savage is also Intel® XMP-ready which enables end users to easily overclock their system by simply selecting a memory profile with no need for manual adjustments in the BIOS.
“After replacing HyperX blu with FURY for entry-level gamers, it was time to refresh our mid-level Genesis line with HyperX Savage,” said Ann Bai, Sales Director, APAC Region, HyperX Division, Kingston. “The bold and stylish red heatspreader offers enthusiasts and gamers a radical new look combined with high performance and capacities to match.”
HyperX Savage is backed by a lifetime warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
HyperX is the high-performance product division of Kingston Technology encompassing high-speed DDR3, DDR4 memory, SSDs, USB Flash drives, and gaming peripherals. Targeted at gamers, overclockers and enthusiasts, HyperX is known throughout the world for quality, performance and innovation. HyperX is committed to eSports as it sponsors over 20 teams globally and is the main sponsor of Intel Extreme Masters. HyperX can be found at many shows including China Joy, PAX, Davao Cyber Expo, and TGS & Big Fest.
For more information visit the HyperX home page.
HyperX Savage Features and Specifications:
- Fast: top-performing modules available with low-profile heatspreader
• Unique: red, asymmetrical heat spreader sets new trends for PC builds
• Quality: aluminum die-cast heat spreader with a diamond cut finish
• Design: low profile to fit under oversized CPU coolers
• Reliable: 100-percent factory tested
• Guaranteed: lifetime warranty, free technical support
• Capacity: 4GB–8GB (single), 8GB–32GB (kits)
• Frequency: 1600MHz, 1866MHz, 2133MHz and 2400MHz
• CAS Latency: CL9, CL11
• Voltage: 1.5V, 1.65V
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 85°C
• Storage Temperature: -55°C to 100°C
• Dimensions: 133.35mm x 32.8mm
• Compatible with H67, H97, P67, Z68, Z77, Z87, Z97 and H61 Intel chipsets, as well as A75, A87, A88, A89, A78 and E35 AMD chipsets
HyperX Savage is available now! Check out Kingston‘s website for where to buy your kit!